The Elder Law Practice of Timothy L. Takacs provides a variety of free resources designed to connect employees with care, information and services so they can focus at work.
- The Family Education Center at www.tn-elderlaw.com. This online library is filled with articles, information and resources for caregivers.
- Educational programs, brown bag luncheons and seminars on elder topics that matter to your employees. Let your employees choose a topic or we can suggest a series.
- Exhibits. Let us bring resources and information to your next health fair.
- Speakers Bureau. Tim Takacs and his staff provide educational presentations on topics related to elder law such as long-term care planning, asset protection, advanced directives, Medicaid and Medicare.
- A Referral to the Elder Law Practice of Timothy L. Takacs. If you suspect that an employee’s performance or productivity issues are stemming from the stresses of elder care issues, we encourage you to refer them to us. We offer a variety of services, including asset protection, care coordination, care advocacy and Life Care Planning that lighten the burdens on family caregivers before, during and after the elder’s transition to long-term care outside the home.
To take advantage of any of these resources, call (615) 824-2945 or email us.